New static caravans for sale in South West Scotland. Previously owned static caravans for sale on one of Dumfries and Galloway’s premium caravan parks. Holiday homes in stock now. Our Prices. What’s included? Annual costs. Extras. Double glazing. Central heating. Three or two bedrooms. Decking. Sea views. Beach front. Why Sandgreen?
Enjoy caravan holidays and weekend breaks for all the family whenever you want, no booking, no checking in, no need to plan, just jump in the car and you are on holiday! Imagine rest, relaxation, peace, quiet and fun for all the family in unspoiled surroundings whenever you want.
We can order any make or model of new static caravan you wish.Caravans come in all shapes and sizes. Three bedrooms, which
sleep eight people, generally have a double, two
twins and a fold-down double bed in the living area. Two bedrooms
have the same but only one twin room.
As options your new static caravan can include central heating and double glazing. Other extras you can add to your new caravan can be anything from American fridge freezers to bed covers!
Most owners at Sandgreen choose to have a timber decking around their caravan to sit out on, have a barbeque, enjoy the stunning sun sets or gaze at the crystal clear stars at night. We can design this with you and arrange to have it constructed.
We deal directly with all the countries' leading manufacturers and we would be happy to provide a price for any particular model you may have seen.
The price we quote will be the total amount you will pay for your new holiday home all ready to move into on your pitch at Sandgreen. This includes delivery and sitin
g, connection to gas, water & sewerage. Gas bottles, Ramtech intruder alarm (in new caravans), parking area, skirting and steps (if you do not chose to have a deck) and VAT (if applicable).
All second hand caravans are in first class condition; they are carefully inspected and tested.
We also occasionally have caravans available which our existing customers are choosing to sell, they may well be up-grading their caravan to another model. Please ask if we currently have any available.
To preview the new models of static caravans, we have provided links to the major manufacturers; we can provide a price and availability for any particular model.
If you have any further questions regarding buying a new static caravan please refer to our twenty questions page or contact us directly.
Our Top Ten reasons to own a caravan at Sandgreen are:-
1. Throughout the Season, you can enjoy unlimited breaks
2. We Provide 24/7 emergency support
3. Friendly / Secure / family atmosphere
4. Beautiful, natural environment
5. Our own stunning Private Beach, ideal for all water sports
6. Sandgreen is nearer than you think:- Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle, all less than 120 miles, Carlisle 67 miles, Stranraer (Ferry link direct to Ireland) 46 miles and Dumfries 33 miles.
7. You will receive dedicated support from our team
8. You will receive Owners' newsletters and updates
9. You can own a home in one of Scotland’s National Scenic Areas
10. You can choose from our well spaced, creatively situated pitches (subject to availability)