Double glazing. Central heating. Three or two bedrooms. Decking.
Sea views. Beach front. Twenty questions.
Enjoy holidays and weekend breaks for all the family whenever you want, no booking, no checking in, no need to plan, just jump in the car and you are on holiday! Imagine rest, relaxation, peace, quiet and fun for all the family in unspoiled surroundings and in the luxury of a second home whenever you want.
This really could be the opportunity to establish a lifetime of holidays. With the purchase of a timber lodge, you automatically obtain an agreement to occupy your pitch for twenty years. In addition you have the option to extend this agreement period providing the opportunity for your family to continue to benefit from the fun in future years of your holiday home.
We work closely with two of the countries most established and highly regarded timber lodge manufacturers and can offer a range of designs to suit you and your family. Timber lodges come in all shapes and sizes. Three bedrooms generally have a double and two twins. Two bedrooms have the same but only one twin room.
You have the opportunity to be involved in the design of your timber lodge.
There are a number of extras you can add to your timber lodge from American fridge freezers to bed covers! Included in the price is a timber decking around your timber lodge to sit out on, have a barbeque, enjoy the stunning sun sets or gaze at the crystal clear stars at night.
We would be happy to discuss your timber lodge design, provide a price and work with you and the manufacturers on the construction of your holiday home.
The price we quote will be the total amount you will pay for your new timber lodge all ready to move into. This price includes a twenty year agreement to occupy your pitch, delivery and siting, decking, connection to gas, water & sewerage. Gas bottles, Ramtech intruder alarm, parking area and VAT.
If you have any further questions regarding buying a timber lodge please refer to our twenty questions page or contact us directly.
Our top ten reasons to own a timber lodge at Sandgreen are:-
- Throughout the Season, you can enjoy unlimited breaks
- We keep Sandgreen exclusively for owners
- Friendly / Secure / family atmosphere
- Beautiful, natural environment
- Our own stunning Private Beach, ideal for all water sports
- Sandgreen is nearer than you think: Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle, all less than 120 miles, Carlisle 67 miles, Stranraer (Ferry link direct to Ireland) 46 miles and Dumfries 33 miles.
- You will receive dedicated support from our team
- You will receive Owners' newsletters and updates
- You can own a home in one of Scotland’s National Scenic Areas
- You can choose from our well spaced, creatively situated pitches (subject to availability)